On-site / Hybrid
keylight is a global subscription technology vendor founded in 2015, with offices in Berlin, Zurich, Belgrade, New York, and Singapore. The platform is the only user-centric, end-to-end solution on the market, streamlining recurring operations across commerce, sales, subscription management, billing automation, revenue and accounting automation, and advanced data analytics.
Our teams at keylight are committed to a calm work environment, where constructive communication is prioritized and challenges are faced with positivity and resilience. We value work-life integration, accountability, and continuous learning. Join us to be part of a team driven by a clear vision and purposeful innovations in technology.
- Manage office-related administrative tasks and digital and physical employee documentation in German and English.
- Support teams in operational, organizational and administrative tasks.
- Order office supplies such as beverages and hardware.
- Collaborate with the payroll office on monthly payroll preparation.
- Maintain the documentation of administrative processes.
- Plan and facilitate team or business events and travel arrangements.
- Fluency in German and English is a must.
- Proficient skills such as file maintenance, record keeping and office equipment use
- Proactive, self-organized, and a critical thinker with an ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal, professional and communications skills in person, writing and telephone conversations.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and productivity tools.
Who you are
- A proactive and resourceful individual with a passion for creating a positive and productive office environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, with a focus on finding efficient solutions to office-related challenges.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team player who is willing to pitch in and assist colleagues as needed to achieve common goals.
- Adaptable to thrive in a dynamic environment.